Continuous Support Innerspring Assembly Machine
● The machine is mainly used for the combination of the joint springs as the mattress skeleton, controlled by the PLC program, the number of
rows can be set as required, and the upper and lower strings are simultaneously completed, it can automatically finish and push up springs
and the automatic cutting is performed after the mattress skeleton is formed.
● The machine has a compact size and can be operated by only one peson ,saving costs.
● Realize the simultance stringing work upper and lower side.
● The automatic cutting of the string springs can be realized,. and the ends of the string springs are automatically aligned.
● The number of spring rows can be set by the computer and can be automatically pushed out after the entire skeleton i completed.
● It can be operated without an air compressor The automatic lubrication system extends the life of the machine and requires minimal
maintenance and replacer ment of accessories.
● Different specifications of fixtures are available according to customer's processing requirements.
● The annual maximum production capacity can reach 50,000 spring mattress skeletons saving labor and can recover costs within one year
● Servo drive, stable operation, accurate machining and no error.
|Technical data at a glance|
|Cutting machine||3200x1700x 1700mm|
|Spring frame||3300x1400x 1600mm|
|Cutting machine power||3.75kw|
|Power consumption||(380V 3) 10A|
|Actual total power consurmption||4|
|Applicable spring wire diameter||1.7-2.2mm|
|Applicable string diameter||1.4-1.8mm|
|Applicable spring height||160-190mm|