Packaging machinery is a machine that completes all or part of the packaging process. The packaging process includes the main packaging processes such as filling, wrapping, sealing, and related pre-and post-processing processes such as cleaning, stacking, and dismantling. In addition, it also includes ancillary equipment such as stamping and metering. Vacuum Packer, adhesive Packer, powder Packer, etc. are all packaging machines.
Characteristics of packaging machinery:
Through the analysis of a large number of packaging machinery, we see that the packaging machine is mostly an automaton. It not only has the general characteristics of general automata, but also has its own characteristics. The main characteristics of packaging machinery are:
(1) Most packaging machinery structures and mechanisms are complex, and the speed of movement is fast and the requirements for action coordination are high. In order to meet the performance requirements, the stiffness and surface quality of the parts are required to be high.
(2) Packaging machines for food and medicines shall be easy to clean, and parts of contact with medicines and foodstuffs shall be made of stainless steel or chemically treated non-toxic materials, in conformity with the hygiene and safety requirements of medicines and foodstuffs.
(3) Packaging actuators generally have less work force, so the packaging machine has less motor power.
(4) Packaging machines generally use stepless transmission devices in order to flexibly adjust the packaging speed and adjust the packaging machine's production capacity. There are many factors that affect the quality of packaging, such as the working state of the packaging machine(the state of movement of the organization, the temperature and humidity of the working environment, etc.), the supply of packaging materials, and the measurement of packaging materials. Therefore, in order to facilitate the adjustment of the machine, to meet the needs of quality and production capacity, packaging machines mostly use stepless transmission devices.
(5) Packaging machinery is a special type of professional machinery, with a wide variety and limited production. In order to facilitate manufacturing and maintenance and reduce equipment investment, attention should be paid to standardization, versatility and versatility in the design of packaging machines.
(6) The degree of automation of packaging machinery is high. Most of them have adopted PLC and MCU control to achieve intellectualization.
The role of packaging machinery:
(I) Improving Labour productivity and ensuring packaging quality
The use of mechanical packaging instead of manual packaging, so that the product does not have direct contact with the human body, reducing the time that the product is exposed to the air, which provides a reliable guarantee for the cleanliness of food and medicine and the protection of metal products from rust. The mechanical packaging measures accurately, the packaging is tight, the appearance is neat and beautiful, the packaging quality is stable, and the packaging is standardized and standardized. It can adapt to standardized container, pallet, train, ship and other transportation conditions and loading and unloading methods.
(2) Reducing the intensity of labour and improving working conditions
Using mechanical packaging instead of manual packaging can free packaging workers from heavy physical labor, reduce labor intensity and improve labor conditions.
(III) Reducing packaging costs and circulation costs
Some pine products, such as cotton, feathers and certain clothing, knitted cotton fabrics, etc., can greatly reduce the volume of packaging, save packaging materials, and reduce packaging costs through the use of compressed packaging machinery pre-compression packaging. It also saves storage capacity, increases storage capacity and reduces storage costs. Transport space has also been reduced during transport, resulting in savings in transport costs.
Copyright © 2014-2016 ESUN INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.. All Rights
Tel: +86-574-87522967 +86-574-87522960 Tel: +86-574-87522967 +86-574-87522960